Welcome to this beautiful, naturally lit, 4 Bedroom 4 1/2 bathroom home situated on a peaceful cul-de-sac. Hardwood floors throughout with brand new plush carpeting in the basement, a large open kitchen, sunroom, and secluded backyard. Large Master Suite w/custom closet. This is the perfect, move-in ready home with brand new roof. Centrally located near Pike and Rose and Whole Foods, with quick access to 270 and 495. Priced to sell. Won't last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,302 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Front Yard, No Thru Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)